One-Stop Shop for Home Buying and Renovation
Seven Issues You Face and the Solution to Your Dream Home
We know all too well having the home of your dreams is no simple matter: whether you’re buying a new home, renovating your existing home, or plan to purchase and renovate a resale home.
Here are 7 issues to consider when it comes to buying/renovating an existing home:
- 1. Can you afford it, really?
- 2. How will you find it?
- 3. How will you know that the home that is being sold to you is the one you’re actually buying? (That is, what aren’t you being told about it? And don’t think a home inspector is the answer.)
- 4. What about the renovations? How much are they REALLY going to cost?
- 5. What is lurking behind the walls, in the attic, underneath the basement that no one has bargained for, and that no self-respecting contractor will “let slide?”
- 6. Are you planning on making a basement apartment? Do you have the funds to, as Mike Holmes would say, “make it right?” Or, will you fall into the trap as so many homeowners do, and get a cheap contractor in to do a cut-rate half-ass job resulting in yet another illegal second suite?
- 7. Do you want to have an indoor rainforest ecosystem from PeapodLife, complete with a fully integrated suite of sustainable home management and green technologies? Would you like your indoor ecosystem to connect with landscaping, eco-pond, and permaculture garden?
Wo-Built has joined the Casavant group of top-tier Realtors, Financial Institutions, Insurance Companies, and Grade-A Contractors to deliver you, the consumer, the world’s first fully integrated home buying, financing, renovation and ownership system.
Casavant’s program offers advantages to each stakeholder group mentioned above. Its vertically integrated system means:
- Consumers like you have a one-stop, no-haggle, no-fuss, headache-free home ownership experience. No more hunting endlessly for homes and financing; no stress guessing quality of homes and costs of renovations; no more dealing with cut-rate and half-baked contractors.
- Realtors have business sent to them and get to participate in revolutionary programs which help alleviate the dire need for affordable home ownership and available social housing units.
- Contractors have business sent to them, get to help more people become home owners responsibly (NO SUB-PRIME MORTGAGE SCHEMES HERE!), build/convert/upgrade desperately needed affordable rental inventory, all without dealing with emotional home owners, and potentially volatile disputes, thanks to professional third-party verification by certified Architectural Engineers.
- Financial Institution and Insurance Companies are able to get more high-quality homes and home-owners on their books.
- The Government gets more tax revenues and alleviates pressures on the rental and affordable housing markets.
- IN SHORT, EVERYONE WINS.
For more information, visit http://www.casavantcorp.com
Wo-Built is proud to be a part of Casavant’s revolutionary paradigm shift. And, we are happy that through this program, our revolutionary new paradigm in buildings, PeapodLife becomes INSTANTLY AFFORDABLE and ACCESSIBLE to almost EVERYONE.