"Sign up for a Design and Build of an Addition
and we pay the Permit Drawings"
July 1- September 30, 2011
2011 @ wobuilt.com
As you know we fell in love with Corso Italia, located on St Clair West roughly between Lansdowne and Dufferin, because it is friendly, offers most of the things we need for our business and life and just has got this special atmosphere of enjoyment.
Our Corso Italia Festival and Canada Day Offer
As a company we would like to mark the occasion of the 14th annual Corso Italia Festival 2011 and upcoming Canada Day and bring to our potential clients some ongoing festive joy. For a limited time starting July 1st, 2011 to September 30th, 2011 we have the following special offer:
Sign up for a Design and Build for an addition and we pay for the permit drawings.
Estimated value up to $2,500.
- Ground floor addition has to be at least 12ft x 20ft;
- Ground floor addition contract has to include finishes;
- Our ValueXeptional Classic 2nd Storey Addition is included in offer;
- If Build portion is cancelled for any reason, the offer is void and Wo-Built will have to be reimbursed for the drawings.
- Design time, consultancy and fees;
- Engineering time, consultancy and fees;
- Any structural, foundation and other feasibility investigations;
- Wo-Built’s fee and Mark-up;
- Permit fees, City deposits and applicable taxes.
Wo-Built Inc. - Innovative Design and Build
wobuilt: Renovate with ValueXeptional Classic Second Storey Addition
wobuilt: We Are Looking for Adventurous Building Owners
+ Added Link
kijiji.ca: Special offer for Design & Build for Addition
"Located in the Corso Italia area in Toronto we decided to have a Corso Italia Festival Special Offer which is valid until September 30th, 2011 - so don't worry that the festival is over. Sign up for a Design and Build for an addition and we pay for the permit drawings. http://wobuilt.blogspot.com/2011/06/design-and-build-for-addition-with-our.html (conditions apply) "
Greater Toronto Area Over 3,902,655 Free Local Classifieds
Date Listed: 06-Jul-11