It becomes a tradition for our company to attend this Canada's largest construction industry trade show once-a-year. This year the 14th annual HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo will be held December 1-3, 2010 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre South Building in conjunction with Construct Canada, PM Expo, DesignTrends, and Concrete Canada.
HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo
Strategies & Solutions for Residential Construction & Renovation
When: December 1-3, 2010
Wednesday, December 1, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, December 2, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, December 3, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre South Building
Construct Canada, PM Expo, DesignTrends, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo and Concrete Canada at a Glance:
- Show Features 1050 Exhibits
- Hands-on Skills Training and Demonstrations: New Speakers, New Topics, New Features, and New Technologies
- Seminar Programs Tailored for Residential Construction: 450 Speakers, 200 Presentations and Free Demonstrations
- National Green Building Conference: New and Green Products & Services Recognition
- International Business Program: International Architectural and Interior Design Roundtable
- Show Guide Referencing Participating Exhibitors
Strategies & Solutions to Build On sessions in this year's program will discuss National Building Code changes, cost-effective building strategies, marketing tips to help grow your business, and practical green residential building solutions.
Here is a short list of some seminars to choose from:
- Seminar W120: Significant Changes in the 2010 National Building Code: Part 9 Buildings
- Seminar T121: How Better Project Management Can Improve Productivity, Lower Costs, and Improve Quality While Reducing Stress
- Seminar W122: Social Marketing for Homebuilders & Renovators: A Crash Course
- Seminar W121: Marketing Tips & Techniques for Homebuilders & Renovators to Use NOW
- Seminar T211: Kitchen & Bath Design Trends for 2011
- Seminar T120: New and Green Products for Residential Construction
- Seminar T300: An Energy Retrofit of Your Building Is Your Best Investment: The ROI Beats the Stock Market
- Seminar T115: When Does a Green Roof Make Sense? What Have We Learned About Green, White, and High-Performance Roofs?
To review these and other sessions for acquiring valuable updates on best practices and new products and technologies in construction business, please go to the Show's Events at a Glance page.
We are looking forward to attend this big 5 Canada's largest construction industry shows. See you at #HomeBuilder10 Expo.